QuietCool Attic Fans work almost everywhere, almost anytime. During the summer, an attic can be 40-50° hotter than the outside temperature, which in turn heats up the house very quickly. With an attic fan, you can cool the attic to the same temperature as it is outside, greatly reducing the house from heating as quickly. With the QuietCool Smart Attic Fan, gone are the days of having to adjust the thermostat for your attic fan. When the fan detects temperature over 80° , or humidity over 60%, the Smart Attic Fan comes on at the lowest speed. As the attic starts to heat up, the Smart Attic Fan automatically adjusts it’s speed.
The QuietCool attic fan is able to keep the attic cooler since it ramps up the speed of the motor in accordance with the temperature in the attic rather than a standard single speed attic fan that would come on at a higher temperature.
- Self-adjusting 10-speed ECM variable speed motor proactively cools and ventilates the attic
- Moves air at a rate of 963 CFM at the lowest speed to 2830 CFM at the highest speed
- Built-in thermostat and humidistat
- 15-Watt on low speed up to 145-Watt on high speed
- Installation is simple with the integrated mounting brackets
- Mounts directly to your existing gable vents in your attic
|Retail Price||$289 (Oahu delivery included)|
|In the Box||AFG SMT-3.0|
|Efficiency||10 Speed: 20-64 CFM per watt|
|Air Flow||10 Speed: 963-2830 CFM|
|Damper & Grille|
|UL Listings||Motor: E62815; E62788; E62862|
Handy Box: E195978